Join Jet Reports and your Microsoft Dynamics® AX peers, including Microsoft MVPs, subject matter experts, and Microsoft staff at the AXUG Focus 2017 event taking place May 8-9 in St. Louis, MO. AXUG Focus is comprised of 90-minute, deep-dive sessions, led by industry experts and focusing (no pun intended) on targeted learning tracks.
Here is a preview of some of the sessions being offered or click here for the full list:
- Diving Into Financial Reporting with Management Reporter
- Collections in Dynamics AX – You Better Have My Money!
- Microsoft Dynamics AX and SQL Performance Tips and Tricks
- Data Archiving and Data Management: A Component of your Dynamics AX Strategy
Track: Supply Chain Management
- Demystifying Profiles and Time Registration
- Configuring Your Mobile Device for Warehouse Management
- Implementing Between a Rock and a Hard Place: The Indiana Limestone Story
- MS AX and Your Online Business: Best Practices in Bringing eCommerce and ERP Data Together
Don’t forget to attend the “Managing Information Towards One Source for Reporting, Analytics & Business Intelligence” session presented by Jon Oesch, VP of Sales at Jet Reports, on Monday May 8th at 9 AM in the Grand Ballroom C.
“We are always honored when Dynamic Communities asks us to present at Focus,” said Jon. “The 90-minute session format is the best for really getting to the heart of the subject matter. I always hear attendees talking about how much they learned and how much they can bring back home with them. The presenters love it because they get to go deep into the subject matter they are passionate about. I’ve never heard of anyone leaving without something useful.”
At Jet Reports, it’s our goal to help you become successful, both as an organization and individually. This is why we encourage you to take advantage of resources that tap into the Dynamics AX community. Be part of the companies and individuals who dig deeper into their Dynamics AX investment at AXUG Focus 2017 and discover areas of growth. Register today.