If you haven’t already upgraded to the latest version of Jet, here is a great reason to do so! Version 20.0 (released April 30th 2019) includes a new Word integration feature that makes including your data, charts, and graphs from Jet Reports into a Word document a snap! Join us for a full tour of the new Word Integration feature while we walk you through real-world examples for why and how to use it!
- What the new Microsoft Word Integration feature is and includes
- How to use the new “Configure Word Export” button added to the Jet Ribbon
- How to define ranges for merging Jet Reports data into Word
- How to select charts and graphs to embed in your Word document
- Real examples of when and why you will want to use this new feature
Say goodbye to the manual process of cutting and pasting reports and charts, and hello to a faster and easier way to generate Microsoft Word documents using Jet data.
Webinar Date: July 11th, 2019 | 9:00am PDT